Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pick your battles

When I was little I was very into movies emotionally when watching them. I mean I could not understand why somebody in the movie sometimes would not act just and dignified, righting the wrong and instead letting the bad character get away with things that were not proper. I guess it's called junior maximalism. Now, much older and somewhat more balanced I realize that walking by and missing wrongs is a natural defence: it is emotionally  and physically draining to correct everything. Human nature  provides us with satisfaction even if we get it right just in general and the bad guy is punished in the end. Pick your battles wisely, the ones that are worth the fight.  Keep the big picture in sight. It's gonna be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment